Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day 19. Today I Am Thankful For...My niece Rylee Garrison and for my External Hard Drive

Day 19. Today I am thankful for a couple of things. I am thankful for my niece Rylee Garrison making her Layton High School Girls JV Basketball team and today is her first game!!! :) I'm so happy and proud of her making the team and she is a really good basketball player!!! :) I am also thankful for my 500GB external hard drive. I need to get a new external hard drive for putting all my pictures and stuff on it from my ASUS laptop that died on Sunday for when I take it in to Computer Hospital to get somewhat fix they can put all my stuff on it. Both of my laptops are broken and I can take both of them in to Computer Hospital in Sandy and they can fix them for $50 each. Take care and have a great day my friends and family!!! :)

No comments: