Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 6. I Am Thankful For...Cousins

Day 6. Today I am thankful for my cousins and my second cousins. I love them to pieces and they mean the world to me. I have a great relationship will all my cousins and we are all great friends too. We try and get together through out the year for a cousin get together by going out to dinner. I get together with some of my cousins to celebrate their birthdays and we also give each other Christmas presents every year. A lot of my cousins are my best friends and are like sisters to me especially Kassidy Osborn Williamson, Kelsi Osborn Simpson, Kristyn Robyn Osborn, Karli Piennette and Amber McDermott Peterson to name a few. I love my cousins Clay Osborn, Lindsey McDermott Stewart, Taryn Christensen, Whitney McDermott Wilding, Marette McDermott, Rourke McDermott, Lauren McDermott, Auburn McDermott Clawson, Ashtyn Saunders, Ramsi Nia Knowlton-Stoker, Branigan Knowlton, Tanner Snow, Brady Snow, Kait Snow, Dylan Snow, Luke McDermott Jr., BreeAnn Fankhauser, Rylee McDermott, Roury McDermott, Bethanie Garrison, Sheradyn Parker, Lleyton Parker, Lawsen Parker, Mariah McDermott, Heather TheJedi McDermott, Hunter McDermott, Stuart Coombs, John Coombs, Hayley Coombs, McKenzie Papenfuss, Garrison Shaw, Maggie Jeanne Shaw, Lisa Murphy, Kris Murphy, Sheena Brimley Vierra, Sean Wayne Brimley, Carson Brimley, Kade Cannon, Liz Cannon, Karlee Slemboski, Whitney Tuckfield, Kylee Tuckfield, Josh Ericson, Shantelle Brewer Ericson, Rachael Ericson, Clara Elnicky, Marissa Bracken and so many more amazing cousins. I have the best cousins in the whole wide world and I am very thankful for them. Have a great evening my friends and family!! :)

No comments: